Overnight Blueberry Oats
December 18, 2019 | Recipe tagged: Breakfast, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- Handful of Blueberries
- Handful of Almonds
- 1 tbsp Honey/Agave Nectar/Rice Syrup
- 3/4 cup of Almond/Rice/Soy Milk
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jar. Shake well and seal tight.
- Leave in the fridge overnight to set. A minimum of 8 hours should do it.
- Make it Vegan by using Agave Nectar instead of Honey.
- The longer you leave them in the fridge the creamier they’ll get but you’ll need to add more milk to keep the consistency soft.